SLA FOR FINE EDGE MSP:
Fine Edge MSP guarantees a 99.999% monthly network uptime per this Service Level Agreement (from here on referred to as “SLA”). Please note that terms and conditions apply.
Fine Edge MSP 99.999% Network Uptime SLA consists of 3 parts:
• Global Internet Connectivity – This includes connectivity from the Fine Edge MSP network to the outside internet.
• Private Network Connectivity – This includes connectivity between the privately routed networks within Fine Edge MSP.
• Power – This includes the power which powers the servers in the datacenter
Network SLA Credit Chart
Fine Edge MSP Uptime SLA Credit
99.999% and above 0%
99.0 – 99.999% 25%
98.0% – 99.0% 50%
97.0% – 98.0% 75%
97.0% – and below 100%
Terms and Conditions
• Fine Edge MSP extends this SLA to its direct clients only. Fine Edge MSP is not liable for downtime caused by a reseller of its services.
• Fine Edge MSP offers SLA credits for use in future billing cycles only. SLA credits are non-transferrable in any way. SLA credits may not be exchanged for currency of any kind.
• SLA credit is calculated from the time a ticket is opened regarding the issue to the time the issue is resolved.
• Any Customer account not in good standing on payments is not eligible for SLA credit.
• Any Customer account which has had been out of good standing on payments 3 times or more within 12 months prior to the outage is not eligible for SLA credits.
• Any Customer server disconnected due to violation of the AUP/TOS is not eligible for SLA credit.
• Any Customer making false SLA credit claims may be charged a $50 administrative fee per offense.
• All SLA claims must be made within seven days of the network downtime. SLA credits may take up to 15 days to authorize, process, and post to the Customer account.
• SLA credits may not exceed the full monthly amount of the server they are being applied to.
• SLA credit claims can only be made by an authorized user on the account. All other unauthorized claims will be denied.
• SLA credits may not be stacked, i.e. claiming SLA credit on both uplink downtime, as well as power downtime during the same incident.
• In no way does the Fine Edge MSP SLA include software of any sort. Operating system reloads do not qualify in any way for an SLA credit.
• Any form of management by Fine Edge MSP of Customer software is not eligible to be included in the Fine Edge MSP SLA. Any form of hardware reconfiguration due to
software or management of software is not eligible to be included in the Fine Edge MSP SLA.
• Any failure outside of the Fine Edge MSP network itself, including bandwidth carrier outages, are not eligible for SLA credit.
• Scheduled maintenance of the Fine Edge MSP network is not eligible for any form of SLA credit.
• Acts of God, including weather, natural disaster, fiber cuts, or any other disasters outside of the control of Fine Edge MSP are not eligible for SLA credit.
• The Fine Edge MSP SLA is subject to change or revision without notice.